Key features & benefits
- Receive and automatically process eInvoices with other users’ systems, regardless of their specific invoicing software
- Classify and route exceptions to the right person for review
- Automatically create complete, approved documents matched to purchase orders or contracts
- Eliminate manual data entry and reduce the risk of lost, incorrectly delivered or fraudulent invoices
- Achieve faster payment times with more certainty with streamlined processing
Receive and process electronic invoices effortlessly
Manage eInvoices without a hitchOur Intelligent Invoice Processing technology ensures eInvoices can be processed automatically, by mapping the fields from the invoice into a transaction within your TechnologyOne solution.
Save time and money and improve cashflowsOur Intelligent Invoice Processing technology ensures eInvoices can be processed automatically, matching to purchase orders or contracts, and routing for required approvals. Save time and money through faster processing, and provide more certainty on faster payment times to support cashflow management.
Remove the need for data translation and increase securityWith eInvoicing, buyers’ and suppliers’ accounting systems talk directly to each other using a common standardised format over a secure network. The system is populated with invoice details, eliminating the need to generate paper/PDF documents or manually scan/input data, therefore reducing the risk of lost, incorrectly delivered or fraudulent invoices.
Ready to learn more?
Complete the form to speak to a Financials sales expert about how TechnologyOne can help you.