Handle all aspects in the pre-contract phase of the procurement lifecycle
Procurement can be subject to a number of manual processes during the pre-contract phase that can benefit from automation, allowing staff to manage the awarding of tenders through one integrated workplace.
TechnologyOne Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for Tender Management efficiently handles all aspects in the pre-contract phase of the procurement lifecycle according to defined business processes, providing the tools to assess, evaluate and reconcile vendor responses.
It can also be used in conjunction with TechnologyOne's Financial, Business Intelligence and Contract Management solutions to fulfill a broader role in managing all procurement and supplier relationship management processes.
Ensure due diligence, drive compliance and support best practice
TechnologyOne's Tender Management tool greatly simplifies the complex processes involved when managing tenders. The workplace enables you to view, assess and report on progress at each stage, automate checks, track milestones and reduce manual processing.
CRM for Tender Management allows you to:
- Ensure compliance to procurement policies
- Design, capture and enforce standardised procurement and assessment processes
- Provide auditable and transparent support to ensure probity and an equitable procurement process
- Benefit from eTendering capabilities using the TechnologyOne portal
- Assess, evaluate and reconcile vendor responses under consideration
- Track procurement milestones against final outcomes to support decision making
- Contribute toward supplier relationship management (SRM) initiatives